The student must demonstrate knowledge of the basic concepts of general chemistry and know how to apply them in the resolution of exercises (stoichiometry, balance of reactions, calculations of thermodynamic quantities) as well as in the description of the phenomena studied in the teaching module.
It is required to be able to:
1. Be able to use the scientific language of the topics covered in the chemistry course. (knowledge and understanding)
2. demonstrate an adequate knowledge of the basic laws of general chemistry and to know their application in real cases ( applying knowledge and understanding)
3. express in a concise and precise form the basic concepts of general chemistry in the written test. (Communication skills )
4. to create links between the various chapters dealt with and apply the acquired knowledge to the solution of problems of stoichiometric calculation and to demonstrate the understanding of the basics of chemistry by illustrating some of the basic laws and by the formulation of some examples (making judgments)
5. to integrate the didactic material provided with textbooks is required in order to formulate a synthesis in order to construct a base of preparatory knowledge to face the comprehension of successive courses of chemistry. ( learning skills)