The Degree Course Regulations specify the organisational aspects of the study course", according to the rules contained in the Regulations.
The aim of the Degree Course Regulations is to guarantee students access to organisational information that is always clear, transparent and exhaustive, constantly and constantly updated, to enable them to carry out their studies to the best of their ability.
In particular, the Regulations contain:
- the list of courses, indicating the scientific-disciplinary sectors of reference and any subdivision into modules, as well as other training activities;
- the specific training objectives, credits and any propaedeuticity of each course and of the other training activities;
- the study plans offered to students and the rules for the presentation, where necessary, of individual study plans;
- the type of teaching methods, including distance learning, examinations and other checks on students' progress;
- the provisions on any attendance obligations.