At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- recognize and analyze in depth the phrasal constituents and syntactical fields of given sentences;
- classify the types of sentences;
- use the correct terminology
- apply the learned rules to the production of new sentences;
- read and analyze in an efficient manner texts with an intermediate level of difficulty;
- critically reflect on and motivate his/her own translation choices, also comparing them with different translations;
- use the correct terminology in the explanation of grammar phenomena.