Enrolment for the a.y. 2022/2023
The single-cycle degree course in Pharmacy is programmed at local level, IT DOES NOT REQUIRE an entrance test and enrolment is according to final grade plus chronological order.
Number of places: 179 (of which 3 non-EU, including 1 Chinese student - Marco Polo Project).
Enrolment is entirely online and must be preceded by registration with the university information system. You can register at any time, as of now, by following the instructions in the 'Registration' section at: https://www.unipr.it/en/node/100374.
All detailed information on the registration procedure can be found in the 2022/2023 Prospectus. In particular, we suggest you consider the following
PHASES AND DEADLINES:
- Registration in the university information system: as of now
- Entry of qualification and grade: from 9.00 a.m. on 1 July 2022 to 12.00 noon on 14 July 2022
- Reservation of place: from 5.00 p.m. on 7 July 2022 to 12.00 noon on 14 July 2022
- Publication of the ranking list: 20 July 2022 at 12 noon
- Registration: from 3 p.m. on 20 July 2022 to 12 noon on 26 July 2022
- First shortlist: from 12 noon on 29 July 2022 to 2 p.m. on 2 August 2022
- Second shortlist: from 12 noon on 5 August 2022 to 2 p.m. on 9 August 2022
- Third shortlist: from 12 noon on 12 August 2022 to 2 p.m. on 23 August 2022
- Subsequent shortlists:
This will be followed by further shortlists on 25 August, 29 August, with enrolment from Monday 12 noon to Tuesday 2pm and Thursday 12 noon to Friday 2pm.
- Expression of interest for shortlists: from 9.00 a.m. on 1 September 2022 to 2.00 p.m. on 6 September 2022
- Resumption of shortlists: from 12 September 2022 with two weekly shortlists on Mondays and Thursdays published on https://en.unipr.it/
NOTE: From 01 August to 23 September 2022, a second seat reservation procedure will be activated on the basis of chronological order only without merit evaluation, which can be used if there are no more useful positions to be filled from the 20/07/2022 ranking.