The degree course regulations ‘specify the organizational aspects of the course’, in accordance with the rules contained in the university system.
The aim of the course regulations is to ensure that students have access to clear, transparent and comprehensive information of an organizational nature, which is constantly updated, to enable them to conduct their degree course in the best possible way.
In particular, the regulations contain:
- the list of course units, with an indication of the relevant scientific-disciplinary fields and any possible subdivision into modules, as well as other training activities;
- the specific learning objectives, ECTS credits and any prerequisites for each course unit and of any other training activity;
- the curricula offered to students and the rules for the presentation, where necessary, of individual programmes of study;
- the type of teaching methods, including distance learning, examinations and other checks on students' progress;
- the provisions on any attendance obligations.