The course does not require any knowledge of the Romanian language. Its primary aim is to provide students with an elementary knowledge of this language, which could be particularly useful for those interested in studying in Romania within the framework of European Union programs. The course aims to provide the student with:
- awareness of the historical and linguistic-cultural context of a romance language in the Balkans
- the acquisition of an elementary training and linguistic competence of the Romanian language written and spoken at A1 / A2 level.
During the course the student learns:
- to apply their knowledge in everyday communication.
- to use the basic morphosyntactic structures of the Romanian language.
- broaden the study of basic vocabulary.
- expand the ability to understand the written text.
With the occasion of the fact that Timisoara will be the European city of culture for 2021, interested parties are offered the opportunity to organize (perhaps even in the form of an internship) some public event aimed at making it better known in Parma.