KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
- Knowing the main features and profiles of learners with Specific Learning Differences (SLD).
- Understainding the nature and the manifestations of SLDs in language development.
- Knowing the theoretical and methodological foundations for effective language teaching to learners with SLD.
APPLYING KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
- Applying the notions about SLD in order to assess the degree of accessibility of approaches, methods and materials for language learning.
- Applying the key-concepts of language teaching accessibility to case studies.
- Identifying the differences, the pros and cons of the various language teaching approaches in case of learners with SLD.
- Critically analyzing complex teaching situations and formulating hypotheses for effective teaching interventions.
- Presenting one's personal analysis of a topic in a comprehensible and effective way.
- Supporting one's opinion on the basis of the course contents.
- Developing reflection skills, assessment and self-assessment skills.