The course intends to provide the students with:
• a solid training and proficiency in written and spoken Russian language level B1++
During the course the student learns:
• to apply their knowledge autonomously and independently in the field of daily communication but also to manage complex and professionally qualified objectives.
• to deepen the study of the fundamental morphosyntactic structures of the Russian language.
• to broaden one's ability to understand the written text, by examining texts of different style registers
• to acquire a good translation skills into Russian and Italian languages
• to widen the study of vocabulary, with particular reference to combinations and semantic collocations.