The student tutor is an experienced student or doctoral or postgraduate student who puts his or her practical experience at the service of those in need.
In particular, it is responsible for:
- welcoming freshers
- assisting with the compilation of programmes of study
- advising on courses on the course catalogue (curriculum, prerequisites, examinations)
- helping with the organisation of study and examinations
- supplementary didactic activities
- helping to find information on international mobility end curricular internships
relations with the administrative services.
Student Tutor contacts are available in this page.