Partial List of Learning Outcomes:
• Learn the basics of the procedural nature of the U.S. civil liability system
• Learn some of the substantive Tort law of the United States
• Compare non-U.S. civil liability regimes (particularly those of the E.U.) to that of the U.S.
• Assess critically the pros and cons of various approaches to civil liability
• Assemble the components of legal and factual arguments and counter-arguments that arise in tort disputes
• Demonstrate the development of problem-solving skills through oral and written responses to legal problems