1) Knowledge and applied knowledge. This course enables students to improve their knowledge of the causes and consequences of economic growth, and of their potential application to actual data.
2) Judgmental skills. This course will improve the judgment skills necessary to understand the effects of globalization and Government on growth necessary to put in practice the pieces of knowledge more amenable to empirical applications
3) Making judgements. The course will foster student's ability to integrate knowledge and handle complexity, and formulate judgements regarding the mechanism driving the dynamics of economic growth and
the change in standards of living.
4) Communications skill. Students will have the ability to communicate
their judgements with the help of proper definitions and by selecting suitable diagrams and charts for assessing economic growth.
5) Learning skills. Students will be stimulated to make use of critical-thinking abilities when they analyze economic growth scenarios.