Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to come to study at our university, or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere, may apply for a transfer.
If the student is enrolled at this university, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a change of course.

The student who enrolled in a given academic year may apply, by the deadline of the second instalment of fees and without charge, for an option to another course of study. After that date, the option is no longer permitted and it is necessary to apply for a change of course.
For transfers (incoming and outgoing) and course transitions, please refer to what has already been published on the University website.


Students who, for transfer or second degree purposes, require the validation of examinations previously taken in other degree courses should contact the Student registry office of the humanities degree courses for information on procedures and guidance on how to apply for validation.
The course reference professor can only advise on the number of examinations that will be validated. It should be requested by contacting Prof. Giorgio Milanesi, who receives in his office at the Pilotta complex.