Knowledge and understanding skills
1) To acquire the basic notions of pharmacology and pharmacotherapy 2) To acquire preliminary pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic notions for understanding the pharmacological activity of drugs.
3) To know the pharmacological activity of the main drugs for cardiovascular prevention and their mechanisms of action
4) To Acquire ability in using the specific language of the discipline.
Knowledge and understanding applied skills
1) To apply the knowledge of the mechanisms of action of drugs to define their pharmacological activity and use
1) To evaluate the validity of cardiovascular prevention strategy in independent manner
1) Possess the ability to synthesize information and effectively communicate it to specialists and non-specialists.
1) Develop skills and methodology that will allow you to study in a highly indipendent way.
2) Updating the knowledge through the consultation of scientific databases