Knowledge and understanding skills
1) To acquire the basic notions of pharmacology and pharmacotherapy 2) To acquire preliminary pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic notions for understanding the pharmacological activity of drugs.
3) To know the pharmacological activity of the main drugs for cardiovascular prevention and their mechanisms of action
To know the new technologies used in prevention and therapy of some neurological diseases (immunotherapy with construction of a recombinant antigen, therapeutic applications of neural stem cells).
To know the Laboratories Technologies of human gametes handling
4) To Acquire ability in using the specific language of the discipline.
Knowledge and understanding applied skills
1) To apply the knowledge of the mechanisms of action of drugs and of the new therapeutic technics to define their use in prevention and therapy.
1) To evaluate, in independent manner, the validity of cardiovascular prevention strategy, the new therapeutic technics for neurological diseases, and infertility.
1) Possess the ability to synthesize information and effectively communicate it to specialists and non-specialists.
1) Develop skills and methodology that will allow you to study in a highly indipendent way.
2) Updating the knowledge through the consultation of scientific databases