The course explains the rules which compose the legal framework of the banking contract law system.
At the end of the course, students will be expected to:
1. Know the legal provisions contained in the Civil Code and the special laws governing the banking contract law system;
2. Be able to describe the rules governing each topic
3. Apply interpretations acquired in concrete cases; Be able to perform practical case studies through the techniques of legal argumentation, under the guidance of the Teacher (ability to apply knowledge and comprehension).
4. Know how to analyze autonomously, critically, jurisprudential pronouncements and cases of reality through the process of interpretation of the fact and its legal qualification (autonomy of judgment).
5. Be able to link the different topics dealt with each other, with basic and related disciplines.