The course is designed to offer a comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of Italian civil law.At the end of the training activity, the student should have acquired knowledge and skills related to the main issues and the most important issues of private law. In particular, it is expected that the student will be able to:
1. Know the legal rules contained in the Civil Code and in the main special laws, which concern the fundamental institutes; remember the basic definitions; understand the concepts; interpret norms by systematic method (knowledge and understanding skills).
2. Apply the interpretations acquired to simple concrete cases, under the guidance of the teacher (ability to apply knowledge and comprehension).
3. Know how to analyze elementary cases of reality through the process of interpretation of the fact and its legal qualification (autonomy of judgment).
4. Know to expose brief conclusions of your own concrete case analysis (communicative abilities).
5. Know how to evaluate alternative solutions to the concrete cases considered (learning ability).