ADDRESSEES AND PURPOSE of the course:
All interested students may take this course; however it is addressed in particular to students who are planning to become teacher after the degree. Indeed, by passing this examination the students shall receive 6/24 credits required to compete in the contest.
This course is intended to provide the students with basic knowledge and competence about methods and technologies of law teaching (A 46 legal and economic science), according to the decree 616/2017:
By attending the lectures and/or by studying the e-learning units, the students shall be able to:
1. know some basic concepts concerning overall the teaching, the innovative teaching methods and the learning processes;
2. know some conceptual and epistemological issues concerning legal education;
3. know and analyse the methods used in law teaching;
4. know and analyse some innovative methods and technologies used in law teaching;
5. speak and argue correctly about legal issues;
6. know educational goals and achievements included in legislation concerning law teaching in high school, and distinguish between knowledge, skills, competences and their educational role;
7. know and analyse law teaching practices implemented in high school;
8. know and use digital technologies in legal education.