At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to:
- Interpret the structural and functional aspects of coordination systems of relevance in biology on the basis of the fundamental concepts of complex chemistry.
- Exemplify types of bioinorganic systems and classify them using the classes of systems studied
- Compare two different bioinorganic systems (eg. two different metalloproteins) and analyze similarities and differences
- Check the correctness of the experimental design of a laboratory experiment (of the type of those carried out during the course) on the basis of the starting data and of the objectives of the experiment
- To plan a laboratory experiment (of the type of those carried out during the course) given the objective of the same