At the end of the training activity, the student should have acquired knowledge and skills related to the main issues and the most important issues of contract law. In particular, it is expected that the student will be able to:
1. Know the legal provisions contained in the Civil Code and the special laws governing the obligations, the general rules of the contract and some typical, atypical contracts; To remember, from the teaching of Private Law Institutions, the basic definitions of obligation, contract, as source of obligations, and of each single contract, subject of study; Understand the concepts of mandatory and contractual relations, both as a source of bonds and in terms of a legal agreement; Read and understand a jurisprudential pronouncement; Interpret the rules systematically, according to doctrinal and jurisprudential guidelines (knowledge and understanding skills).
2. Apply interpretations acquired in concrete cases; Be able to perform practical case studies through the techniques of legal argumentation, under the guidance of the Teacher (ability to apply knowledge and comprehension).
3. Know how to analyze autonomously, critically, jurisprudential pronouncements and cases of reality through the process of interpretation of the fact and its legal qualification (autonomy of judgment).
4. To publicize the conclusions of their own analysis of the pronunciation and / or the concrete case, adequately motivating them on the basis of interpretative norms and guidelines (communicative abilities).
5. Being able to link the different topics dealt with each other, with basic and related disciplines; For attending students, be able to act, if necessary, in a context of collective case study; To know how to evaluate the various alternative solutions to different concrete situations (learning ability).