1. Know the theoretical, cultural and methodological premises of special education of the italian model to disability.
2. Know the dimensions of integration (limits and potentialities) and the inclusive, social and institutional prospects of a person with disabilities.
3. Know the distinctions of the concepts and terms of deficit and disability, the logic of good practices, social and institutional networks and methodological references to set communications, interventions and projects.
4. Know the main classification systems promoted by WHO for the construction of the helping relationships and of the educational and social interventions, relating to the person with disability and his belonging context.
5. Know and enable collaborative mode
- Interdisciplinary and interinstitutional cooperation to handle special needs.
6. Know the operational tools of intervention.
7. Know how to take action in search of interdisciplinary material relevant to the situations to be considered and addressed.
8. Give importance to the functional documentation to the treated cases and connected to the understanding of cultural contexts and belonging as well as institutional contexts of the person with disabilities.