The course aims to provide didactics knowledge about the discipline. The student will acquire:
1.Knowledge and understanding:
- he/she will become acquainted with the contemporary didactics methods in use applying them to studying ancient languages;
- he/she will have acquired theoretical knowledge aimed at the organization and use of teaching materials (e.g. modular didactics, learning units, etc.) with reference to the study and learning of ancient languages.
2.Knowledge and understanding skills applied:
- the student will develop the skill regarding selection, organization and management of the lesson topic to the class;
- he/she has good knowledge and make proficient use of the "Indicazioni Nazionali".
- students develop the ability to collect and explain data to state independent judgments within the discipline.
- students will be able to communicate and express methodological conclusions inherent to the discipline in a comprehensible way and supported by the acquired knowledge;
- he/she will be able to clearly explain the lesson topic to the class.
5. Ability to learn:
- students will enhance the learning skills necessary to keep on to study, in an autonomous way, the developments of the discipline.