The student will:
- Know the physiological and ethological needs of the horses regarding the environmental conditions and dimensions of the facilities for their housing or employment.
- Know the structural characteristics of the stud farms and equestrian facilities.
- Be able to assist designers in the compilation of a project of structures for horse husbandry or employment.
- Know the rules for safety in breeding and equestrian events and on the transport of horses.
- Know how to prepare the Document on Risk Assessment of an equestrian center.