Graduates will be able to hold planning, coordination and research positions in public, private and private social services operating in the field of education and training, as well as - following Presidential Decree no. 19 of 14 February 2016 - teaching positions in secondary schools, subject to the addition of credits as per ministerial tables.
In particular, graduates will be able to enter the following professions:
- planner and coordinator of educational services for children and families (crèches, children's communities, toy libraries, supplementary and co-presence services for adults and children);
- planner and coordinator of socio-educational services (family counselling centres, cohabitation and therapeutic communities, reception centres, services for drug addicts, centres for the differently abled, educational services for foreigners, community centres for the elderly, services for the prevention of hardship);
- planner and coordinator of educational-cultural services (cultural and educational tourism, parks, eco-museums, art, theatre and museum workshops, libraries and media libraries, reading and documentation centres, recreational and community centres for children, young people, adults and the elderly, school and vocational guidance centres);
- lecturer in the field of vocational training and refresher courses;
- after the appropriate qualifying course and under the precise conditions laid down by Presidential Decree no. 19, teacher of Philosophy and Humanities (competition class A-18) and Philosophy and History (class A-19) in secondary schools.