Characteristics and procedures of the final examination
- The student must have acquired at least 180 ECTS credits to commence thesis-related activities.
- The student must contact the Professor/Instructor directly and give him/her the duly completed and signed 'Thesis Entry Form'. The form must be completed in duplicate, one for the teaching staff member and one for the student.
- Experimental thesis work carried out at other universities or at external, public or private, Italian or foreign institutions necessarily requires:
a) the authorization of the Course Council (CCdS) to be requested via email from its President [download the Authorization Form],
b) the agreement between the external bodies and UNIPR (if not already in place), and the subsequent drafting of a training project.
For such fulfilments, the student must follow the instructions available on this web page: https://www.unipr.it/en/node/8405 through which, in the "Allegati" (Attachments) section, he will also have access to the forms, including the template of the training project.
- In the case of theses to be carried out abroad, the student may take steps to access resources linked to International Mobility Projects and contact the Department's International Mobility Commission.
- Please note that the 27 ECTS credits that can be acquired with the experimental thesis cannot be integrated with the ECTS credits of the optional activities.