Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our university or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere may apply for a transfer.

In the first case it is an incoming transfer, in the second an outgoing transfer.

If the student is enrolled at this University, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a change of course.

Information and contacts

For information on transfers (incoming and outgoing) and transitions, and to submit the relevant applications, please contact the student registry office:

Toll-free number: 800 904 084


Other useful information can be found on the 'Changing course or university' page of the University website.