The expectation is that, at the end of the module, the student will be able to:
1. Understand the impact of domestic violence on the growth of the sons and daughters who attend it;
2. Recognize the complexity of gender-based violence, whose multiple roots are to be found in psychological and relational elements, family and cultural influences;
3. To develop a capacity to read and analyze the main epidemiological data available in Italy on gender-based violence so as to give the phenomenon a dimension;
4. Understanding how a correct psychological welcome and a path of analysis and support can accompany in change the women who suffered violence and the men who act it.
5. Recognize the contribution that a fair medical-legal assessment can offer to the woman who suffered violence.