Career guidance services
The career guidance services is mainly carried out by degree course teaching staff and the Academic and career guidance division
- the degree course, through the department's delegate, organises and publicises meetings with representatives of the world of work (e.g. professionals, public officials, entrepreneurs, etc.) in order to illustrate to students the characteristics of individual activities and the challenges that graduates will have to face at the end of their university education.
- The Academic and career guidance division organises a series of career guidance interventions to accompany those who are about to finish or have already finished a university course towards the world of work, favouring the improvement of soft skills and knowledge of professional profiles and related opportunities.
The main services offered to undergraduates and graduates are:
- jobs notice board with all job offers posted by companies, bodies and organisations registered in various capacities on the AlmaLaurea portal
- job opportunities, publishing opportunities for students, undergraduates and graduates;
- Job day, an annual event aimed at fostering direct relations between companies and undergraduates or graduates of the University of Parma;
- seminars and meetings on how to draw up a curriculum vitae and cover letter, how to successfully face a job interview (individual and group interview simulations), etc.;
- orientation internships (or placements) reserved for undergraduates within twelve months of graduation.
In addition, ER.GO. also provides various support services for recent graduates on its 'Job Orientation' page.