1- Knowledge and understanding:
- to know the organizational and management aspects of feed mills
- acquire knowledge about animal storage techniques.
- know the processing processes that are subjected to individual raw materials to be transformed into complete and complementary feed.
- to know the chemical composition of the single raw materials, the presence of antiinstitutional factors and the techniques used for their inactivation.
- to know the laws governing the preparation and trade of all substances of nutritional interest for pets.
2- Applied knowledge and understanding:
- be able to organize the quality control of raw materials and finished products.
- be able to evaluate the effectiveness of the applied treatments
3- Judgment autonomy:
- show mastery of the factors that affect all the transformation processes applied
- to analyze the different phases of the production cycle, highlighting the critical issues especially on the nutritional basis and proposing any corrective action.
4- Communicative Skills:
- Know how to communicate clearly to the less experienced and less acclaimed interlocutors the correct techniques applied.
- Being able to interact positively with the various professional figures operating within the production system.
5- Learning Skills:
- Be able to adapt its own indications to the different production contexts and to the different managerial levels that can be found at feeders.
- To be able to correctly interpret the results of scientific research on the preparation of animal feed