a. Knowledge and understanding (knowledge and understanding)
The course provides models and tools of strategic and operational management of industrial and service companies. The features developed will refer to the best practices in the design and management of business processes and enable students to an improvement in the decision-making process.
At the end of the course the student will have the knowledge acquisition described below and will be able to:
• to evaluate the external competitive environment;
• carry out a study of the sector;
• understand the prevailing trends in the development of business strategies;
• understand the role of resources and skills in the competitive success and as a basis for formulating the strategy;
• understand the role of different business functions and the interrelationships between them;
• Know the principles of organizational design and the main organizational innovations, which have characterized the evolution of the modern enterprise.
b. Ability to apply knowledge and understanding (applying knowledge and understanding)
At the end of the course students will have a complete view of the problems of management of business activities both in manufacturing and in services.
The ability to apply the knowledge will be developed through the teaching method of the analysis of case studies and guided by discussion of selected articles from the teacher and group work designed to systematize the business testimonials.
d. Communication skills (communication skills)
The involvement of the students from the beginning of the course by the teacher-led discussions, which involve active participation and even critics of students, will provide a significant contribution to the improvement of communication skills, interaction and work in groups. In fact, the final phase of the learning process includes the presentation by the students of group work focused on case studies, which are another important moment of development of communication skills.
and. Learning skills (learning skills)
At the end of the course students will have developed the ability to select the best sources of professional development. The network also allows the web today with a limited amount of resources a continuous and constant professional, an improvement in knowledge and in reference to both aspects of method of competitive environment.