Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our university or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere may apply for a transfer. In the first case it is an incoming transfer, in the second an outgoing transfer.
If the student is enrolled at this University, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a change of course. A student who has enrolled in a given academic year may apply, by the deadline for the second instalment of fees and without any charge, for an option to another course of study. After this date, the option is no longer allowed and it is necessary to apply for a change of course (transition).

Internal rules and forms of the Department of Economics and Management

With regard to the rules and forms for incoming transfers and transitions, as well as for the resumption of studies, a specific Career Committee for First-cycle Degree Students has been set up, which operates on the basis of criteria and procedures for the recognition of careers accrued for the purposes of admission to the Economics and Management (CLEM) degree course.
These rules are made public online in a special document published at