The course aims at the acquisition of knowledge that lead to the understanding of decision-making processes aimed at providing effective solutions to the problems and organizational assistance.
That route runs through the study of forms of managerial direction related to the specific discipline, as well as issues related to the accreditation of health services. The improvement in the quality of care is pursued also through a management style that can not be separated from the knowledge of the main trends for the management of the working groups.
The course tends to use the knowledge acquired for the purposes of health care settings in the current view to continuous improvement and organizational well-being.
In particular, at the end of the course the student will be able to apply the acquired knowledge in the following areas:
- Build on the basis of the analysis of health problems and the supply of services, a system of standards of care and professional competence;
- Apply the methodological foundations of scientific research support, organization of relevant services;
- To design and implement models of organization of obstetric nursing services or in health services;
- Negotiate, select, allocate staff resources in relation to the health standards of professional competence and workload of the specific areas of care;
- To contribute to the definition of a systematic plan of continuous quality improvement and define standards and indicators for the evaluation of shared relevant;
- Managing working groups and strategies to foster integration and multi-professional organization;
- Further evaluation systems and professional accreditation