At the end of the course we expect the student to be able to:
- know the design process from setting needs to their formal translation into Architecture with particular reference to the theme of figuration (see Contents);
- have a critical awareness of the devices of the architectural composition and its fundamental importance in the design exercise, including contextual;
- analyze and understand the architectural project in terms of the language and poetics of its author (1st Dublin descriptor);
- apply the skills acquired in the context of the architecture project in reference to the Contents (2nd Dublin descriptor);
- acquire a necessary and indispensable autonomy of critical (or self-critical) judgment on the architectural project declined with respect to the specific themes described in the Contents (3rd Dublin descriptor);
- enhance communication skills within the architectural project in particular with respect to the indications described in the Contents (4th, 5th Dublin descriptor).