At the end of the course, students must demonstrate
- Knowledge of relational dynamics in the family's life cycle with particular reference to the dynamics of the new family forms in the current context and of theoretical frameworks on which they are based;
- The ability to apply their knowledge to the social work profession, in the care and management of the helping relationship with families in need who come spontaneously or that are reported to the Services.
• the ability to gather and interpret information about family dynamics in order to develop assessments on cases independently, taking into account the ethical dimension
• the ability to communicate this information, both in the relationship with users and as part of multidisciplinary teams;
• have developed those learning skills that are necessary either to operate with a systematic body of theoretical knowledge, a basic methodology and the use of specific professional instruments, or to undertake studies
period with a high degree of autonomy.