The course has the goal of permitting students to reach a knowledge and comprehension of the basic and essential elements of sociology. This in order to develop the students competence of:
- sociological analysis of ambience and context;
- acting communication strategies in order to prevent and solve critic situations of socio-cultural desease;
- learning skills of a social operator.
At the end of the course, the student should prove to have got the knowledges and abilities of comprehension about:
- the basic elements of sociology;
- the institutions of social groups;
- main sociological methodologies;
- basic knowledge of cultural and communicative sociology;
- the fundamental characteristics of communication;
- communication strategies to prevent situations of desease between micro or macro groups;
- psychological and sociological theories about human behaviour.
Students, then, should be able:
- to do simple sociological researches;
- to analyze context of life from a sociological point of view;
- to communicate in a good way to solve critical situations;
- to analyze human behaviour;
- to perform actions of a social operator.