Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our university or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere may apply for a transfer.

In the first case it is an incoming transfer, in the second an outgoing transfer.

If the student is enrolled at this University, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a change of course.

A student who has enrolled in a given academic year may apply, by the deadline for the second instalment of fees and without any charge, for an option to another course of study. After this date, the option is no longer allowed and it is necessary to apply for a change of course.

Applications to transfer from another location or to transfer from other degree courses at the University may be submitted from 5 September 2022 to 31 December 2022.

The applications will be assessed by the Teaching Committee of the Unified Course Council in Physics, which will also evaluate the recognition of previous careers.