Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to come to study at our university, or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere, may apply for a transfer.
In the first case it is an incoming transfer, in the second an outgoing transfer.
If the student is enrolled at this university but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a change of course.
A student who has enrolled in a given academic year may, by the deadline for the second instalment of fees and without any charge, submit a request for an option to another degree course. After that date, the option is no longer permitted and it is necessary to apply for a change of course.
Applications for transfer from other locations or transfer from other degree courses at the University of Parma can be made by 31 October each year.