The course aims to provide the student with:
• the acquisition of a solid training and linguistic competence of the written and spoken Russian language at B1++/ B2 level.
During the course the student learns to:
• broaden knowledge on the functional variety of the Russian language
• to form a communicative competence of the participants in the different spheres of written and oral communication (scientific, professional, publicistic, literary).
• train the ability to find morphological, lexical and syntactic properties of any type of text
• learn the general principles of adapting different types of text
• concretely apply knowledge of the simplification criteria of a text through individualized adaptation models.