to the diagnosis and development of human resources in health organizations and diagnosis of the functioning of work groups. The student should also have developed:
1) the ability to understand the questions and challenges arising from health systems that today have to face problems related more to management and organization than clinical issues;
2) the ability to use and apply the knowledge of work and organizational psychology and human resources psychology to professional activities;
3) Knowledge and understanding skills applied to human resource diagnosis and development, tools that can be useful for health systems governance..
4) Knowledge and understanding skills applied to the functioning of work groups and managerial roles;
5) autonomy of judgment regarding the aspects examined during the course;
6) the ability to critically analyze research results in the field of work, organizational and human resources psychology.