At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to:
- analyze and fully understand the relationship between Architecture and City in particular in the experience of the Italian and European cities (1st Dublin descriptor);
- apply the skills acquired in the context of the architecture and city project with reference to the contents (2nd Dublin descriptor);
- acquire a necessary and indispensable autonomy of critical (or self-critical) judgement on the architecture project including the reflection on social and ethical responsibilities declined with respect to the specific issues described in the Contents (3rd Dublin descriptor);
- to strengthen the communicative capacity within the framework of the architecture and city project to specialist and non-specialist interlocutors as well as the knowledge and reasoning underlying them, in particular with respect to the indications described in the Contents (4th Dublin descriptor).
- develop learning skills that allow students to continue studying mostly in a self-directed or autonomous way. (5th Dublin descriptor).