Guidance and tutoring
The service is intended to support the appropriate integration and progression of students in the degree course through:
- specific tutoring activities for students enrolled in the first year of the course (e.g. advice on issues relating to preliminary courses, how to attend course units, exercises and laboratory activities);
- assistance in the compilation of individual programmes of study and in the students' choice of the most appropriate course for them;
- remedial activities for students in difficulty;
- cultural and professional orientation activities;
- promotion of student participation in national and international exchange or mobility programmes.
There is a Welcome Day with a "lesson zero", usually scheduled during the first week of classes, during which the student can begin to discover how the University works, the degree course and the main services available.
More information can be found here: Welcome Days
The availability of tutors (students and teachers) is guaranteed to guide and support students during their training, guiding and advising them in their choices and supporting them in the organisation of their studies, with the aim of building a coherent training pathway and preventing delays in completing their studies:
University tutors Eva Coisson, Barbara Gherri, Michele Zazzi - Students and PhD students tutors: the activities of the tutors, selected for each academic year following a specific call for applications, are coordinated by Prof. Andrea Zerbi.
Consult the relevant page for the complete list of tutors and contacts.