- will learn and understand which economic, organizational, social and institutional processes have led to the evolution of firms from the 19th century up to today;
- should be able to apply such learning to detect the framework in which firms operate and the constraints that influence their development and spread;
- should be able to evaluate the performance of the organizational structure of firms and to critically analyze innovations that are directly and indirectly related to entrepreneurship;
- should acquire a cultural background useful to communicate and interact with private management and institutional regulation subjects concerning issues related to the growth and development of business activities;
- will be stimulated in developing their learning skills by experiencing a varied approach in teaching.