Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our university or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere may apply for a transfer.
If the student is enrolled at this University, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a course transition. A student who has enrolled in a given academic year may apply, by the deadline for the second instalment of fees and without any charge, for an option to another course of study. After this date, the option is no longer allowed and it is necessary to apply for a course transition.

Tranfer and transition to ADA

For information and verification of the requirements for admission to ADA, students intending to transfer should check the course admission requirements published on the "Enrolment procedures" page and send an email to Dr Ghinizzini -  

For administrative information, documents and deadlines, contact the Student Registry Office -