The teaching of administrative law and the principles of health law aims to enable students to develop an autonomous capacity for argumentation and judgment, also linked to the examination of some practical cases.
Course unit content
The course is divided into 4 modules of 4 hours each.
The topics are as follows:
- General principles of civil law (2 hours) and administrative law (2 hours).
- Public Administration. Principles of organization. Administrative activity.
- Still on administrative activity. Public goods. Public services.
- Principles of health law.
- - -
- Bernardo G. Mattarella, Lezioni di diritto amministrativo, Giappichelli, Torino, 2018, capitoli 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, da 8 a 11 e da 13 a 17.
- F. Castiello, V. Tenore (a cura di), Manuale di diritto sanitario, Giuffrè, 2018, chapter 1; chapter 2, section da 10 a 15; chapter 3, section da 1 a 6.