At the end of the course the student has acquired advanced knowledge of
digital and relationship marketing, and specifically:
- impact of Big Data and the digital revolution, evolution of ICTs, reccomendation algorithms;
- marketing paradigm evolution from management, relationship to social
and mobile marketing
- role of information in value creation
- loyalty measures and relation to profits
- loyalty program design and management
- new measures for retail mix decision making.
Students will have developed necessary skills to select appropriate analysis and
decision making tools for the specific context. specifically, they will have
a thorough understanding of relationship marketing problems and will be
able to build a relational marketing program.
They will be able to assess the impact of targeted marketing on
marketing strategies and will be able to communicate on the above
topics and problems with various publics, both academic and business.