Local admission test
The TRADE Admission Selection To be admitted to TRADE you must:
- meet the curricular requirements listed below, before applying for selection;
- pass the individual preparation test, which assigns your position in the ranking list.
Curricular requirements year 2022-2023
The curricular requirements for access correspond to the basic contents of the three-year degree courses of Class L-18 (ex DM 270/04) or L-33 (ex DM 270/04) or L-41 (ex DM 270/04) or 17 (ex DM 509/99) or 28 (ex DM 509/99) or 37 (ex DM 509/99) or Second-cycle degree of Class LM-77 (ex DM 270/04) or Specialist degree of Class 84/S (ex DM 509/99) or equivalent four-year degree, with specific knowledge of the subjects inherent to the SECS-P/08 sector, proven by having already acquired at least 9 ECTS credits in the SECS-P/08 sector.
Access is also permitted to graduates and undergraduates in other Classes, provided they have acquired at least 27 ECTS credits as follows
- at least 9 ECTS credits in the field SECS-P/08;
- at least 9 ECTS credits in one or more of the following fields: SECS-P/01, SECS-P/02, SECS-P/03, SECS-P/06 or SECS-P/12 or ING-IND/35;
- at least 9 ECTS credits in one or more of the following fields: SECS-S/01, SECS-S/03, SECS-S/04, SECS-S/05, SECS-S/06, M-PSI/01, M-PSI/03, M-PSI/05 and M-PSI/06, SPS/07, SPS/08 or SECS-P/07.
In order to meet the requirements, candidates can add to their three-year course of study, if still in progress, the examinations necessary to attain the required ECTS credits. It is strongly recommended to check one's situation well in advance, by contacting the Course President and specifically the tutor, Dr Giada Salvietti email@example.com
If candidates have already completed the First-cycle degree course, in order to make up debts they can enrol at the University (their home University or even in Parma) and take single exams: there is a maximum limit of 30 ECTS credits per academic year that can be acquired through single exams.
For all detailed information on admission requirements, we strongly recommend reading the current announcement, available here: https://sea.unipr.it/it/bandi-e-concorsi