Transfers and course transitions

A student enrolled at another university who wishes to study at our university or who is enrolled at this university and wishes to study elsewhere may apply for a transfer.

In the first case it is an incoming transfer, in the second an outgoing transfer.

If the student is enrolled at this University, but wishes to change degree course, he/she may apply for a change of course.

A student who has enrolled in a given academic year may apply, by the deadline for the second instalment of fees and without any charge, for an option to another course of study. After this date, the option is no longer allowed and it is necessary to apply for a change of course.

Transfers and transitions to the FRIM

Students interested in transferring to the FRIM should check the course admission requirements published on the page Enrolment procedures and send an email to Prof. Podestà (

If, after having read the information on the University website pages shown in the box above, further administrative information is required, please contact the Student registry office (