The Degree Course Regulations specify the organisational aspects of the study course, in accordance with the rules contained in the Regulations.
The aim of the Degree Course Regulations is to ensure that students have access to clear, transparent and comprehensive information of an organisational nature, which is constantly and constantly updated, to enable them to conduct their course of study in the best possible way.
In particular, the Regulations contain:
- the list of courses, with an indication of the scientific-disciplinary fields of reference and any possible subdivision into modules, as well as other training activities;
- the specific training objectives, ECTS credits and any propaedeuticity of each course unit and of any other training activity;
- the curricula offered to students and the rules for the presentation, where necessary, of individual programmes of study;
- the type of teaching methods, including distance learning, examinations and other checks on students' progress;
- the provisions on any attendance obligations.