At the end of the course the student is expected to be able to:
- analyze and fully understand the relationship between Architecture and City in particular in the experience of the Italian and European city (1st Dublin descriptor);
- apply the skills acquired in the field of architecture and city design with reference to basic tools and knowledge of urban morphology, sustainable urban design and public space configuration (2nd Dublin descriptor);
- acquire a necessary and indispensable autonomy of critical (or self-critical) judgement on the architectural design declined with respect to the specific themes described in the contents (3rd Dublin descriptor);
- to strengthen the communicative capacity within the architecture and city project to specialist and non-specialist interlocutors, as well as the knowledge and the reasoning underlying them, in particular with respect to the indications described in the contents (4th Dublin descriptor).
- develop learning skills that allow students to continue studying mostly in a self-directed or autonomous way. (5th Dublin descriptor).