- Knowledge of language and technical procedures typical of Mathematical Finance. Ability to understand numerical methods for the resolution of differential problems arising from derivatives evalutation in Finance.
- Ability to apply knowledge and understanding in the critical analysis of the numerical results obtained giving a financial interpretation.
- Autonomy of judgment in evaluating the approximation algorithms and the obtained results also through discussion with one's peers.
- Ability to communicate clearly the acquired concepts and to discuss the obtained results.
- Ability to learn limits and advantages of models and methods of resolution and to apply them in different working and scientific contexts.