The course aims to resume and expand the fundamentals of MATLAB programming, with a focus on numerical and applied aspects.
Specifically, by the end of the course students are expected to:
- be able to write and debug MATLAB code following structured programming principles and best practices;
- know the main data types in MATLAB and how numeric types are represented;
- be able to use the main MATLAB functions for numerical linear algebra;
- be able to create 2D and 3D plots;
- be able to carry out simple data analyses;
- be able to independently expand the acquired knowledge and skills.